Help

Adore these!

Posted by Donica on Jul 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered these many, many times. Sometimes, I just need to add a little something to my cart and I will add these little truffles. They are delicious, tasty, and better than your average supermarket pick-me-up. I know there is some controversy about agave, but I find when taken in moderation (just like everything else in life) there are no issues. They satisfy my chocolate cravings and do not create a crash after being eaten. Very nice for a treat every now and then.

Great Chocolate Fix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Product is great for a afternoon chocolate fix. Contains two of my favourite products cacao and almond butter. Would highly recomend if you like both of these. Will order again.

Nam!!

Posted by holahola on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Kjempegode! Smaker marsipangris med sjokoladetrekk.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A really tasty sweet treat which doesn't contain too much sugar. Perfect substitute for chocolate!

Did not like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dont like the taste, too bitter for me.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

not sweet at all but really good and healthy. I'll order more.

Simplemente deliciosos

Posted by ViGaOscar on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hace mucho que no puedo tomar muchos de los postres que antes sí, debido a unas intolerancias alimentarias. Esta especie de bombón gigante está buenísimo. Con uno sólo te llenas una barbaridad, es algo más seco de lo que te esperas, pero de sabor estan buenísimos; claro que eso siempre es subjetivo. Pero prúebalos al menos. Merece la pena. Eso sí, salen caros porque apenas vienen 3

truffle almond

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

nice a taste of marzipan

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am a major sweet tooth, so I ate these rather quickly. They are good, but you get really full, one at the time is more than enough! ;)

Eh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't love the taste and it is a bit expensive. I wouldn't buy it again.

1 2 3