Best Granola Bars EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many granola bars, looking for something healthy and tasty. Finally, those two things are not mutually exclusive! I am not gluten intolerant, do that was not an issue for me, but I do have relatives who are and most gluten free foods are pretty gross. These bars are AMAZING! I have frequently bought these at my local Starbucks, but they are expensive and only come individually wrapped. I wanted more and a better deal. Thanks to iherb, I can buy large quantities. Blueberry are my favorite, with goji berry a close second. They can be a little hard, but if you put the bag in a sunny window for a bit, they soften right up. They are sweet, but not candy bar sweet. I sing the praises of these to everyone I know!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, I use it as a healthy substitude for candy

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

With a price like this for 4 granola bars, they better be good, and they are. I think most people would enjoy these, and if you are accustomed to the taste of and texture of natural, healthy foods, you will love them.

Excellent granola bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These bars are healthy, delicious and a great value. They are over twice the price at Starbucks.

Great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love these bars!! I eat them for breakfast or an afternoon snack!!

Nam

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good!!!!!

GREAT on-the-go option

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We LOVE the convenience of these bars! There's not always a healthy alternative for breakfast or lunch, so these bars are always in my bag! Thank you iHerb for carrying them AND at a reasonable price! I hope you begin carrying the raisin variety soon....!

Similar taste to the Goji and a little too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Here is my review for the goji since it tastes almost the same: "Love that the ingredients are sprouted, and it can be quite a good jaw exercise since I make it a point to chew on them slowly and thoroughly. In this way, I take a longer time to eat them and feel full faster. It is quite soft at room temperature, but best to store in the chiller or even the freezer otherwise it might turn rancid due to the delicate nature of the ingredients. Although it is labelled as gluten-free, some friends with high sensitivity had issues after consuming them."

Gross