Help

Gojiberry Granola Bars

Posted by KiMaLi on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These bars taste great, kids love them and so do grown-ups. They contain NO wheat, gluten, dairy or soy. They are Vegan, Kosher and Raw. 100% USDA Organic. Non GMO. Gojiberries are rich in Vitamin A, which helps to boost your immunity functions. Give them a try! If you found this review to be helpful please click on the yes button. Thank-you.

Love these bars!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These granola bars are very tasty, a chewy textured bar; not like cereal. I love that the textures are so specific. We love to savor all of the textures and flavors. Yum! We love Two Moms in the Raw but they are hard to find where we live (and we live in a very urban area!) iHerb was fast and great at communicating the stages of the order fulfillment. This was the first time I've used them and I will use them again!

Terrific!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love, love, love them!!!!

Would have liked it less sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love that the ingredients are sprouted, and it can be quite a good jaw exercise since I make it a point to chew on them slowly and thoroughly. In this way, I take a longer time to eat them and feel full faster. It is quite soft at room temperature, but best to store in the chiller or even the freezer otherwise it might turn rancid due to the delicate nature of the ingredients. Although it is labelled as gluten-free, some friends with high sensitivity had issues after consuming them.

great snack

Posted by 420SPMJ on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love these. They are great for a healthy snack. Although they can be a little tough to chew, they taste great.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not too sweet, nice and healthy snack to have in my bag

Excellent granola bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This bar is delicious. They use other berries in other bars, but the flavor basically the same for all. A wonderful balance of sweet, crunch and substance! Love them!Expect to chew a bit, but they are so worth it.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty - prefer over cranberry

So very yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is so delicious I could not stop eating it! My kids love it too. Ordering another right now. (granola was in large bar-like shapes which surprised me, maybe I didn't read description clearly)

Delicious and Filling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find that most gluten-free items are not that tasty but this one is rather delicious despite the fact that it looks like I should hang it in a bird cage for a feathered friend to eat. Even as I write this review I am ordering more for my home and to keep in my desk at work.

1 2