very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

eat 1-2 cap. before breakfast Empty stomach is the key for the full effect. Eat additional 1 cap. before or after enema.

Roses really smell like ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Had some stomach crampage the first day or so that I started, but after was fine though did have a few days when I was less regular than before. My pooh doesn't smell anymore, when I leave the bathroom you can't tell which number, so I reckon that can only mean good times for my digestive health ...

These probiotics really work great!

Posted by Ghostpulse on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Это отличные пробиотики! Принимала их во время лечения антибиотиками, и у меня не возникло проблем в виде дисбактериоза или прыщей! Эти пробиотики действительно отлично работают! This is an excellent probiotics! I took them during treatment with antibiotics, I don't have no problems in the form of dysbiosis or acne! These probiotics really work great!

just started on this

Posted by Denyse on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just started on this, so a little early to tell how it is working, but so far so good. I alternate it with other probiotics that have DDS1 in them, so I am getting a good variety of strains, and research is now proving that if it doesnt have the DDS1 in it, then there is no sense taking probiotics, as it is a waste of money without it.

Good for the Gut!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is one my family has been using for years. A must in our household. UAS labs is a good company and stands behind their products.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good product, good price, fast shipping from iHerb

UAS Labs, DDS Plus, Acidophilus, 5 Billion CFU/g, 100 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many brands of probiotics and I find these work the best for me and of course iherb's price can't be beat.

uas dds plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is the best probiotic I have tried. it works very well for my digestive system. many others don't work.