I like the natural and vanilla better

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I order Udi's gluten free granola every couple of weeks because I eat it every morning for breakfast. I love the flavor and ingredients and the fact that it is gluten free. I normally always order the natural flavor in the brown bag, but it was out of stock at one time, so I tried this original flavor instead. It was still good, but I like the natural better. The original has some larger chunks in it and isn't as flavorful. It wasn't bad, and I would eat it again, but only if the natural was out of stock. I've since found the vanilla flavor though, which has become the fast frontrunner for me. It has so much delicious flavor and is still gluten free. So I switch back and foth between the natural and vanilla now. They are the same size bag, but the vanilla has larger granola pieces, so I tend to eat more and it doesn't last as long. If you're looking for a quality brand though udi's is great. You just have to find what flavor you like best. For me, it is vanilla, natural, and then original. If my review helped, please click the yes button below. Take a look at my page for more than 150 honest reviews on products I've purchased here at iherb!

My Favorite Granola EVER!

Posted by Reviewer1098957 on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE the banana chips, cashews, and raisin combo as well as all the other yummy goodies!! And yay, it's gluten free!

yummy

Posted by 4734745997057090049 on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great, I added nuts to make it even better

Delicious

Posted by MikeMember on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a really good-tasting granola.

ok

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Aug 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

crunchy and sweet but not a lot of flavor