Super delicious

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought the Natural flavor for over a year before I realized this vanilla flavor was also gluten free. Yum! I eat this every morning for breakfast alongside my protein shake. Yes, I eat it plain because it has a ton of flavor. It's not an overwhelming vanilla like some foods. It is actually a bit addicting and always satisfies my taste buds. I do switch on and off between this and the natural flavor though. The vanilla bag doesn't seem to last as long, because the pieces are bigger, so I end up eating more of it. I believe the bag says 11 servings, but I get about 4 servings out of the vanilla and maybe 6 out of the natural. This is good to sprinkle in yogurt or on pancakes with syrup too. So many uses, but I mainly eat it with a spoon right out of the bowl. It's really tasty. If my review helped you please check the yes box. Feel free to visit my page to see more than 100 honest reviews!

Best granola out there.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love Udi's granola but can't find it in my local store. Fortunately iHerb had it, the price was great and it arrived quickly.

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I liked this granola.

Great basic granola

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not overly sweet, great vanilla flavour and very filling.

Delicious Gluten Free Cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Had this for breakfast when holidaying in NYC. LOVE it and so glad to be able to purchase it online!

Excellent Glute Free Granola

Posted by Howard on Aug 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Aug 19 2016 The Udi's gluten free Granola line is very delicious. Only drawback is, it is a bit pricey. Nevertheless, you are getting a quality product. I would buy again, and do recommend Ud's granola.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the nutritional information of this product - gluten free and no sodium! Amazing that the taste is so good! I've ordered another pack!

The best!

Posted by WinchesterLove on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best one I've tried, it's a tad sweet but not too much, which I like. I'll definitely buy it again.

Udi's, Gluten Free Granola, Vanilla, 12 oz (340 g)

Posted by neju79 on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great taste,not too sweet. Perfect healthy meal for anytime of day

Delicious granola

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are not too sweet and I like it that way! Will re-order these!

1 2 3