Read the ingredient label for the full story.

Posted by 5332375578011583981 on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

**The good:** Taste: The raspberry taste comes from "natural flavors" listed in 'other ingredients'. I do taste a hint of cranberry -- perhaps this is attributable to the cranberry fruit extract also included. Overall taste is quite palatable. **The conditional:** The product label advertises "Zero Sugar". Okay, no sucrose. Instead of sugar, we have... maltodextrin. With a GI of 106+, maltodextrin is more insulinogenic than sugar. Amazing if you're purposefully spiking insulin for anabolism, or refueling glycogen during extended endurance exercise. Not-so-amazing for the keto/low-carb/fasted-cardio/yohimbine crowd. **The bad:** Every 4.3g serving contains 3.0g of maltodextrin, roughly 70% by weight. Malto by itself doesn't taste particularly amazing (the taste of this product is primarily flavor extract+citric acid+stevia), and malto definitely impedes the solubility of this product in water. It will dissolve, but it takes time. I feel the maltodextrin is *primarily* included as a filler to artificially increase the number of servings per container. While the list of electrolytes in this product is quite comprehensive, the concentration per-serving is quite low. As a result, you'll need to consume multiple servings of this product to ingest the same amount of electrolyte as contained in a single serving of competing (non-filler) product. Hope this helps!

Wonderful for the whole family!

Posted by Reviewer2933593 on Aug 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works great and tastes great, too. (We also love the orange flavor and are getting the lemonade kind next.) My husband is a cyclist and works out every day, and this is perfect for recovery and to put in the water bottles for long rides/workouts. (If you mix in a tsp. of L-glutamine powder, which is virtually tasteless, you have a super recovery drink which really helps in post workout muscle soreness.) We also use this in place of common sugar-laden electrolyte replacement drinks for kids such as Pedialyte. They love the taste and the ingredients are MUCH better. (The actual levels of electrolytes and other good stuff are far superior to Pedialyte, plus there's no sugar or other bad stuff.) We love this stuff! It is kind of hard to find in my area at stores, and if I do find it, the cost is much higher. Thanks for offering it at such a great price!

Great for Energy

Posted by alisac on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for athletes as well as anyone with fatigue or an illness. Since it doesn't have sugar, it's much better than gatorade and it's very low in calories. I highly recommend and many of my friends are hooked as well. I like all of the flavors but some of my friend prefer one flavor over the other. Try them all and decide.

Excellent natural drink!

Posted by Reviewer2003537 on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use Ultima to avoid cramping in marathons and endurance mountain bike races. I also use it to avoid hangovers.

Ultima Electrolyte Drink

Posted by Reviewer1789678 on Nov 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These drinks are great! Kids and adults alike will love this. It is a fantastic alternative to all those grocery store sugar water type drinks!

great thirst quencher...

Posted by Reviewer1105132 on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

delicious!.. no sugar!.. and great for my husband who who has crohn's disease.. i love this flavor.. my husband brings one container to work and has it every day..

Energy without the sugar

Posted by Reviewer3187405 on Dec 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Loved this stuff!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3350808 on Oct 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I keep this in my desk at work for when I need a just a "little something". Wild Raspberry is great tasting, and not loaded with sugar and artificial ingredients. Great product.

Ultima Replenisher

Posted by Reviewer2026698 on Apr 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy using this product for sports activities. I can drink it knowing that I'm putting only healthy ingredients in my body. It offers everything you need in a sports drink. As a Personal Trainer and Performance Enhancement Specialist, I would recommend this product to anyone. An added benefit is that my children love the taste!

Excellent product and service

Posted by Reviewer1183620 on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Notification was prompt and shipment arrived quickly.