Like Sport Drinks before Commercialization

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The taste reminds me of sports drinks before they were made for the masses--not as sweet or intense unless mixed with less water than directed. No sugar or artificial ingredients which is a definite plus.

ultima

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

love it

ultima kiwi strawverry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product and I have used for many years. I am sensitive to sugar and am a long distance runner. Ultima replenishes and enables me to recover quickly. Even my friends who can do sugar use this product. The packets are good to travel with.

Fantastic Product for a Great Price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I do moderate and long distance cycling and have had an on-going war between my stomach and most "sports drinks" and "endurance" products. ULTIMA has been my ticket to the long rides!!! So sugar Highs and then the horrible Crashes. Get my carbs and protein from "foods" I pack and all my "essential vits and mins and electrolytes" from the Ultima. Tasty enough that I will actually drink it! iHerb has the BEST price I could find online! Carolyn from Florida

Son enjoys

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My son prefers this to Gatorade. He plays soccer and feels this helps more, likes the flavor and is healthier for him.