good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3245992 on May 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm a competitive cyclist & I use ultima replenisher in my workout water bottles and mix it with some whey protein for my homemade recovery drinks. It's really cost-effective and taste great too. I was chronically depleting my electrolytes due to my long workouts so my Naturopath had prescribed an electrolyte replenishment formula and when she took a look at my Ultima said this was better (and much cheaper and tasted better) than what she had.

Delicious taste and 100% GMO-free!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have severe adrenal failure and my body cannot keep electrolytes, I need constant replenishment to avoid severe dehydration. Got a free sample of the orange, tried it after being sick and loved it. I'm glad I tried this flavor it is the best! Light strawberry and the stevia aftertaste is not occurring with this one! This is GMO-free! GMO means your mutated food/supplements contain built-in cancer-causing toxic chemicals such as pesticides. GMO's are behind a very scary new incurable disease called Morgellons. No GMOs is very important to my health. I phoned the company who makes the other leading brand (packets you can buy individually for 39c) and they told me that their supplier of maltodextrin can no longer obtain non-GMO corn. This is actually 3 times (!!) more expensive than those and on top of that contains insignificant vitamin C (bummer) but I went ahead and also picked up a package of Madre Labs C which made my electrolyte + C 4 times as expensive as if I had bought the A****r brand. I recommend Ultima to anyone who needs a sweet tasting refreshing electrolyte drink. Healthy through and through.

Excellent natural drink!

Posted by Reviewer2003537 on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use Ultima to avoid cramping in marathons and endurance mountain bike races. I also use it to avoid hangovers.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer3047765 on Jul 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for helping make it through a tough workout!

Great for Energy

Posted by alisac on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for athletes as well as anyone with fatigue or an illness. Since it doesn't have sugar, it's much better than gatorade and it's very low in calories. I highly recommend and many of my friends are hooked as well. I like all of the flavors but some of my friend prefer one flavor over the other. Try them all and decide.

Ok taste, prefer orange

Posted by Reviewer1972306 on Jun 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Ok taste, prefer orange

tarak

Posted by Reviewer2055788 on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Fast delivery - thank you!

Sharon

Posted by Reviewer2844627 on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

5 star product..met my needs..thanks

Ultima Replenisher

Posted by Reviewer3008285 on Aug 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I didn't care for the stevia after taste so I probably won't drink it.

YUCK

Posted by Reviewer2792883 on Aug 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Don't like flavor at all