Great tasting electrolytes go to work fast!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My body can't keep electrolytes so I need a constant supply. When I feel light headed or weak these provide fast relief. Tastes great and, unlike the cheaper "packets" store brand, Ultima's do not contain any GMOs. I hope they don't discontinue this flavor as my favorite (kiwi-strawberry) has been. The kiwi also contained all the B vitamins so this comes out more expensive due to the absence of B's which I need to supply elsewhere. I hope Ultima will reconsider and bring back the kiwi flavor: (the banana is the only one that tastes too awful to down!)

Best Electrolyte

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm a Firefighter and this is the best product for recovery and most importantly, prevention. I have tried several products and this one, especially lemonade is the best product to replenish lost fluids. It beats everything out there because it's not full of sugar. My wife took it during her pregnancy during the summer months and my children love it. Last but not least, iHerb has the best price.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff! The flavour is pleasant and I don't have to worry about bathing my teeth in sugar. Good for Chronic Fatigue sufferers who need hydration but don't get enough exercise to need the sugar.

Ultima Electrolytes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product - pure and clean and lots cheaper than GATORADE!!!

super tastey

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm a competitive cyclist & I use ultima replenisher in my workout water bottles and mix it with some whey protein for my homemade recovery drinks. really cost-effective and taste great too. the lemonade it my favorite on-bike flavor.

Best flavor Ultima yet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best flavor of Ultima yet! Some of the others have a medicine-like flavor, but this stuff rocks - it tastes just like instant lemonade! Ultima's my favorite sports drink - no sugar, low carb, low calorie!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the second canister I have ordered. I mix it with water and add fresh lemon juice and it taste just like lemonade. Great product to replenish your electrolytes.

I LOVE Ultima!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best electrolyte replacement/hydration drink I've ever used. And this is my favorite flavor. It is a very light lemonade flavor. Some of the other flavors are a bit strong for me. (The orange is my second favorite.) The best part is that my kids think it's delicious. Just give them half a scoop and it's a much better deal than buying the one specifically for kids. (It's almost identical per serving if you give a half-scoop.)

Good Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought it to try it out . Tasted good , dissolves easily and are going to try out the other flavors as well. Great to drink during working hours and exercise. I drink it alone in cold water and with strawberry-flavored protein powder.

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

im def buying this again =)