Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm a competitive cyclist & I use ultima replenisher in my workout water bottles and mix it with some whey protein for my homemade recovery drinks. really cost-effective and taste great too. when mixes with vanilla flavored whey protein the orange flavored ultima tastes like a creamsicle

Use this instead of Gatorade or Emergen-C!

Posted by HealthForAll on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ultima is so much better for you than Gatorade, and even Emergen-C, since it is sweetened with Stevia and is non-GMO. Orange tastes great - there are many other flavors but I haven't tried them yet. The bulk container is very cost effective, and there are also single-serve packets for on-the-go convenience.

tastes good and boosts energy

Posted by lifeglutenfree on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this product because it has a nice flavor and doesn't have artificial sweeteners or flavors. I used this product during my pregnancy, and I am using it now that I am nursing, and I will continue to use it. It gives you a little boost of energy too.

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried so many different Electrolyte drinks, and this is by far the best on the market. I tried so many different products from GNC which never seemed to do anything but fill me full of sugar. I tried Gatorade, Propel and all the various electrolyte drinks on the market and none compare to this stuff. I train 4 to 5 times a week, and I can feel a real difference when I drink this while I train. It's not very sweet, but the taste is not bad. I highly recommend this stuff!

Husband's Favorite

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the secret to getting my husband to drink more water! Always have to have this in the house. However, often it runs out of stock. :(

A testimony of a 68 year old

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A friend told us about this product and gave us a small amount to try. I thought it made me feel better but I waited to make any decision. I am 68 years old and building my own house (not hiring someone else to do it) in the 100+ degree weather in Texas. I had severe leg cramps and even my chest would cramp when I was in the shower bending over to wash my feet. It was so bad that when working outside, I would drink from one to two gallons of water; change clothes two sometimes three times a day and have trouble breathing, and could not maintain my mental acuity. After taking this product for two days --- NO MORE CRAMPS. This is an incredible product!!! The orange is great, the lemon is really good and tart cherry is OK. I am so glad I discovered this product. It possibly save me from a heat stroke.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love it and the results. Excellent taste and love the natural sweetening. No nasty chemicals :)

Medically Proven

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You won't find a better, more natural electrolyte supplement on the market. I had heard that some Elder Care Org's had added this to the daily supplements for their elderly folks. I do Bikram yoga and if I cycle through 24oz's each day, and my hydration level is very well balanced. Love this product.

Great electrolyte - Better because it's in bulk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Well - it's twice the volume of most containers of the Ultima Replenisher in Orange flavor. It's not easy to find this larger size in stores, and I've even had trouble finding it online. Thanks, iHerb, for stocking this product! I like that it's got the most health-conscious ingredients (compared to other electrolytes on the market). I work and hike in the desert on Southern CA mountains, and these electrolytes help me feel much better throughout the day. I can really feel the boost after drinking them (mixed with Emergen-C) after lunch. Keeps me strong through the afternoon. I love 'em!

Very useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Take a bottle of water with it to the gym and feel the difference.

1 2 3 4