Hydrating and a Family Favorite!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My husband isn't a big water drinker usually. However, he is a big fan of the Ultima Refresher. I first was made aware of this product through the Mama Natural vlog as she suggested having it on hand for hydration during labor. I ordered some and now I have to keep it around the house at all times. My kids and husband especially like it and I find that it is quite hydrating. The problem is that this also goes out of stock too! :(

Bought for a diabetic friend

Posted by 5430632311388460236 on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for a diabetic friend who was looking for a good hydrating drink. He prefers the individual packets and just throws one in to add to his water while at work. He enjoys the ease of the individual packets.

Medically Proven

Posted by 4943447319913231663 on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You won't find a better, more natural electrolyte supplement on the market. I had heard that some Elder Care Org's had added this to the daily supplements for their elderly folks. I do Bikram yoga and if I cycle through 24oz's each day, and my hydration level is very well balanced. Love this product.

Great electrolyte - Better because it's portable

Posted by 5712018423735172217 on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The Ultima Replenisher is the best electrolyte I've found. I like that Ultima uses the healthiest ingredients compared to other electrolyte makers on the market. I also like their packaging. The larger plastic containers with the bulk powder are the most eco-conscious option I've found (since we have recycling for plastics in our town). I can accept it's Tang-like flavor (not my fave for an orange... but I don't have high expectations for these lab-mixed supplements. The flavor is acceptable-enough.) I'm glad that Ultima gives me a more-portable option for their product. These packages are great for days when I'm out in the outdoors and want to add some electrolytes to my water. They're also perfect for camping and backpacking. Really helps me feel fresher, throughout the day. (I mix my electrolytes with a packet of Emergen-C, as well. But, Emergen-C isn't enough. I find that adding these electrolytes gives me a greater boost of energy.)

It's like healthy Gatorade!

Posted by Reviewer1229763 on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great as a sports drink or when you just need a little boost, but equally great to keep on hand for those times you need to rehydrate because you have a fever or have been dehydrated from the flu. Tastes great and is all natural.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2406123 on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great and love the ingredients over other similar products.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1466433 on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Used this when I was vacationing in a very hot, dry area. Could really feel an enegry boost when I was feeling dehydrated.

ultima

Posted by Reviewer1892197 on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

love it

Good product, well worth the price.

Posted by Reviewer2512183 on May 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Ultima Replenisher does the job of electrolyte replacement with out the usually expected calories and still tastes fine.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1097965 on Apr 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product i've found on the internet. i had a total colectomy done, and this kept me from dehydrating, and i felt like i had my energy back. thank you

1 2