Wonderful for the whole family!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works great and tastes great, too. (We also love the orange flavor and are getting the lemonade kind next.) My husband is a cyclist and works out every day, and this is perfect for recovery and to put in the water bottles for long rides/workouts. (If you mix in a tsp. of L-glutamine powder, which is virtually tasteless, you have a super recovery drink which really helps in post workout muscle soreness.) We also use this in place of common sugar-laden electrolyte replacement drinks for kids such as Pedialyte. They love the taste and the ingredients are MUCH better. (The actual levels of electrolytes and other good stuff are far superior to Pedialyte, plus there's no sugar or other bad stuff.) We love this stuff! It is kind of hard to find in my area at stores, and if I do find it, the cost is much higher. Thanks for offering it at such a great price!

Read the ingredient label for the full story.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

**The good:** Taste: The raspberry taste comes from "natural flavors" listed in 'other ingredients'. I do taste a hint of cranberry -- perhaps this is attributable to the cranberry fruit extract also included. Overall taste is quite palatable. **The conditional:** The product label advertises "Zero Sugar". Okay, no sucrose. Instead of sugar, we have... maltodextrin. With a GI of 106+, maltodextrin is more insulinogenic than sugar. Amazing if you're purposefully spiking insulin for anabolism, or refueling glycogen during extended endurance exercise. Not-so-amazing for the keto/low-carb/fasted-cardio/yohimbine crowd. **The bad:** Every 4.3g serving contains 3.0g of maltodextrin, roughly 70% by weight. Malto by itself doesn't taste particularly amazing (the taste of this product is primarily flavor extract+citric acid+stevia), and malto definitely impedes the solubility of this product in water. It will dissolve, but it takes time. I feel the maltodextrin is *primarily* included as a filler to artificially increase the number of servings per container. While the list of electrolytes in this product is quite comprehensive, the concentration per-serving is quite low. As a result, you'll need to consume multiple servings of this product to ingest the same amount of electrolyte as contained in a single serving of competing (non-filler) product. Hope this helps!

Excellent natural drink!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use Ultima to avoid cramping in marathons and endurance mountain bike races. I also use it to avoid hangovers.

Great for Energy

Posted by alisac on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for athletes as well as anyone with fatigue or an illness. Since it doesn't have sugar, it's much better than gatorade and it's very low in calories. I highly recommend and many of my friends are hooked as well. I like all of the flavors but some of my friend prefer one flavor over the other. Try them all and decide.

great thirst quencher...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

delicious!.. no sugar!.. and great for my husband who who has crohn's disease.. i love this flavor.. my husband brings one container to work and has it every day..

Ultima Electrolyte Drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These drinks are great! Kids and adults alike will love this. It is a fantastic alternative to all those grocery store sugar water type drinks!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I mix a scoop of this and a scoop of coconut water powder in a 12 ounce bottle of water when I'm walking/hiking outside in the heat, and I really feel the difference. These electrolytes give me energy and keep me hydrated - plus, the taste is great! I highly recommend this product.

perfect after the gym

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it tastes great and gives a boost after or during gym!!

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste with my intra workout mix (vitargo, leucine, peptopro) good miscellar

CPT. USAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love ultima for endurance sports! I live in the heat and would get heat headaches when I cycled or ran, drinking ultima had fixed that problem for me!!