light at the end of a dark tunnel

Posted by burdypie on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the first thing that has actually worked on my stage 3 adrenal exhaustion...feel like I now have a backbone,and am balanced, with strength and energy.Am also low thyroid, but if I boost the thyroid too much the adrenals crash (use tertroxin, the Aussie version of Cytomel, as I am thyroid resistant-cells don't absorb thyroid hormones. Pathology/lab work says my levels are ok but the cells resist).So pleased I've tried these,this is a turning point in my long long years of illness.Thank God for the internet and its information, and thank God for iHerb!!!

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am new to grandular therapy, so I was hesitant at first. After doing some reading and understanding that taking from animals the gland that you are strugging with was they way they treated most things until alot of our man made medicines were made....so I decided to try it. Amazing energy.

Raw Adrenal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was highly recommended for adrenal fatigue and has been very helpful for energy and general health.

seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been cutting these in half to use for my 9 year old, and it seems to be making a positive difference in her asthma/eczema/allergies. Taking along with a liquid adrenal support product. I've been very pleased!

Fixed my Fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was having a lot of fatigue after having surgery to have my kidney removed. My mom recommended these and after 3 days I could feel a big difference - the fatigue had faded. Good product!

Still experimenting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's my first attempt to rebuild my adrenals by a proper way. And the glandular approach sounds sensible to me, as inspired to me by a wise Natural Healer. Only taking 1 pill per day, and don't expect immediate/rapid results, but long term benefit. So i can't report any significant result yet, but at least no unexpected side effect. I shall increase the intake slowly.

My Go To Adrenal Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are reliable. Does what it says. I had no side effects and price cant be beat.

Must have great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

To be honest, I got it for my Norwich Terrier, when the vet prescribed adrenal. My dog loves it, eats it like a treat and the analysis are now good.

It helps with fatique

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really helps me to fight with lack of immunity and with my fatigue

Still didn't started using it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I still didn't started using this product, so i will update my review soon.

1 2