great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I felt like i was a kid again!... adrenaline maybe...only downside is, it stinks when it comes out my skin.... eat them with apple cider vinegar.

The complexity of hormones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I began low dose naltrexone several years ago with hopes of correcting my Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, but was disappointed I wasn't one of those immediately, or at least relatively quickly, cured folks. From the signs I knew LDN was working but since there was no sign of the expected "thyroid crisis" I continued to take my generic thyroid hormone each day. It wasn't until 5 days after I began introducing this product that I experienced mild tachycardia one night after my LDN dose. At approx 3 AM the following morning when adrenaline begins cycling I was awakened with tachycardia so intense I felt it had to be the long-awaited thyroid crisis. Blood drawn that same day confirmed that LDN was indeed working since my thyroid antibodies were normal for the first time since the disease was discovered many years ago. Some of my hormones were low but my beginning step of augmenting definitely-in-short supply DHEA by adding 7-keto DHEA, hadn't made a discernible impact anywhere. My point here is that my body needed sufficient testosterone for my thyroid to function and this product provided it. Btw, I'm female.

Could tell I was taking it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Had an early libido jump so it must be doing something.

Who Needs The V Pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have for years run tests on Orchic and beleive me if you want to raise your Testostron this is the way. Cycle it and you will get great results

From natural resources

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have felt positive result from it on energy levels and increased libido. No synthetic stuff!

power load

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the only thing we, a couple , noticed was a huge increase in ejaculate volume. thats about it. used 2 bottles; so 4 months of usage

raw orchic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It was okay. Nothing to get excited about

Can't feel anything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not worth it and expensive, no result.