Returned My Sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

10 years ME/CFS, with long-term sleep issues. When I finally had to quit my low-dose rx, I turned to these. Have been a wonderful help, now often sleep through the night, can return to sleep much more easily. Part of my life support system.

Glandular Test

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We are running tests on glandular theropy and these products are good, fresh and well packaged. Product price in line and company info great.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good product to help heathy body

This is a great glandular

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was using this for my pituitary which was not working right. It seemed to help my pituitary a lot and I wish iherb would carry it again. The other pituitary glandular have fillers and another thing in them so I will not use them.

Gives me diarrhea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Could be good if it didn't have polyethylene glycol in it. This gives me diarrhea. I don't know about other people, but I suppose people who have pituitary gland problems also have a lot of other problems, for instance gut problems. So why would they add this dangerous expedient (look up on wikipedia)? Unthoughtful. While people having a puitary gland problem really need this, and it's hard to find elsewhere. So please Ultra Glandular Enterprises, change your formula.