Best lip balm ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best lip balm I've ever used. Goes on great, not hard like Burt's bees. Smells great even for those with a sensitive nose like myself, and tastes great as well.

Best chapstick I have ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I will never go back to another chapstick after using this one. The smell/taste is wonderful, it is great hydration for dry lips and it has spf! Excellent product. reasonable price.

Just alright

Posted by amberelie on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this lip balm everyday for a couple of months now and it helps keep my lips moisturized throughout the whole day. And there is still more than half of the stick to go! Well worth it.

Good Chapstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

GOOD CHAPSTICK. No fake smell on it. I live in Malaysia, hot and humid, and working in office whole day. This chapstick moisturising and lighten my lips.

So good my husband stole it from me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband is a confirmed chapstick addict, he likes the mint one, anyway he used alba's un-petroleum vanilla one time and has totally turned his back on his chapstick. He now has this in his pocket. The fragrance is light and it moisturizes without being heavy or greasy feeling. We love it

Fantastic lip balm!

Posted by Turboshopper on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Lasts long, feels great, and I'll never use chapstick again!

lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My favorite flavor and not overscented

very oily and heavy texture

Posted by Ghostpulse on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Непонятный аромат, очень жирная и тяжелая консистенция. На губах как будто слой тягучего жира:( Разочарована! Weird flavor, very oily and heavy texture. On lips as if a layer of viscous oil: ( Disappointed!

Not that great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This did not smell like vanilla at all, more like a slight mint smell instead. It's not creamy like most lip balms; it's "sticky" and no matter how much you spread on your lips, you still can't get that smooth, creamy feeling. I only use it before I go to bed because I don't want to waste it after I paid for it but I would never buy it again.

horrible lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

not moisturising at all. and totally does not smell like vanilla. the only plus point is it has spf. it does not have any hint of vanilla. so disappointed.