Help

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for years. Great for chapped lips, eye makeup remover, and giving to cat when he coughs from hairballs. Works instantly!

perfect for ultra sensitive skins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this product works wonders for the winter months - i have very sensitive skin which flares up with the cold. this acts as a barrier to protect and moisturise, i wear a tiny amount over my normal day mosituriser, i can wear make up on top of that as well, when i remove it all at the end of the day i cant tell that ive been out side at all - brilliant! x

great for diaper area

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I cloth diaper my baby, but use regular disposables for outtings. I use this jelly as diaper cream and so far we don't have any problems with diaper rash.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've found this is my favorite product for keeping my feet moisturized, and I've tried many things over the years.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product. It is so much better than petroleum jelly. It is amazing on this skin....for softness and for skin breakdowns.

Love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this alternative to Vaseline. It feels really good on the skin and takes my eye makeup off just as well as Vaseline.

Eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

great alternative to soothe dry skin and keep eczema under control.

I didn't like at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this creme for winter period . It is very greasy, like a mask on my face. And I think the skin is not breething at all. It is very inconvinient to use, evan while it is very cold.

So dissapointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my face as recommended by You Tube Guru Kandee Johnson, but it doesn´t keep moisture locked in or moisturize my skin at all - if anything it gives me pimples :( (My skin is congested with dry patches. yay)

Emphasis on the "multi-purpose"

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I got my first one as a gift from my firend about a year ago and have been using this product quite frequently. It replaces lip balms, hand lotions, night creams, make-up removal liquids; it soothes sunburn and works wonders after the accidents with burning hot items in the kitchen; it speeds up the healing process of the skin on the nose when you have a cold and you need to blow your nose a thousand times a day... But it has been most helpful when dyeing my hair with henna-based products. I apply it around the hair line to avoid henna stains on my face and neck. Whoever created this product - A+