Milder than green tea

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's a good tea, tastes milder than green tea. I prefer green tea as I've experienced weight loss boost with green back when I was taking it. I think this one is just for antioxidants so I went back to drinking the green but will give this tea another try soon.

Decent tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The flavor isn't as light as other white teas, but overall it's a pleasant product. Don't expect a miracle here, just expect decent tea.

Healthy Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I brewed the white tea and Yerba along with my regular green tea. Made an excellent blend.

NICE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great tea, tastes just right. Good price I think.

flavorful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

my friend got me hooked on this tea. I think it has more flavor than typical green tea and white tea is hard to find and I'm told, does more for your health.

I love white tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I don't understand the large price difference between Uncle Lee's 18 bags of certified organic versus 100 bags of organic, though.

Wonderful Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very clean, slightly sweet flavor, I like to make iced tea using white tea leaves for the delicate flavor.

taste great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great alternative to green tea when you don't want to consume too much caffeine since it taste pretty similar to it. will be a staple in my house now.

nice

Posted by CIPRIAN on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good taste and quality if you are into white tea.

Uncle Lee's Tea, 100% Certified Organic White Tea, 1.02 oz (29 g), 18 Tea Bags

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful flavor and color. The aroma is weak. I love more strong smell of tea, but this product is a measure of taste, flavor and color.

1 2