Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Be careful to brew it as the directions say unless you want to have severe stomach pain... You can tell it works because if you eat unhealthy food it makes you feel like your stomach is going to die, and if you eat healthy food you feel fine for the most part.

not worth to buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i had a terrible diarrhea, after drinking this tea

Funciona una maravilla!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Compré estas bolsitas pensando que no funcionarían y no ha sido así. Hay que tener cuidado cuando os las toméis ya que os puede dar un poco de diarrea. Impide la absorción de las grasas y también provoca movimientos en el intestino... Vamos, que por menos de nada os vais por la patilla xD A mí me gustan, los fines de semana (o cuando veo que voy a estar en casita), lo tomo con agua caliente y a las 6 horas noto su efecto. Os notaréis desinfladas... Si queréis ver más opiniones animaros a pasar por mi blog: www.iherbmania.blogspot.com

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant product. Take in the morning if you work as by the time you get home around 5 or 6 pm you will need the bathroom. Keeps you regular. Have lost 2 kg in two weeks but not sure if it's from the tea or through healthy eating. Definitely helping though.

Great tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like what a lot of other reviewer's have said, I would not take this more than once a day. It's suuuper effective. I take one bag and let it seep for about 3 mins in 26oz of water and put in the fridge so it gets nice and cold and I'll drink it through out the day, along with my regular amount of water. By the next morning I'll go to the bathroom a few times while I'm getting ready just to clear everything out, but it's nothing disastrous haha. It has a very nice light flavor, I like to add a little honey so that's something I appreciated. Also can't beat the price! This is a tea that is great to have around, I will reorder for sure. Happy cleansing!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i use this to stop getting bloated and keep me regular. Wouldnt use more than one tea bag a day but it is great for cleansing the system on a daily basis.

TRES efficace

Posted by Lyllow on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Fait son boulot trop bien même. Composition simple (mauve crépue et feuille de Senné) Attention si vous avez les intestins fragiles/sensibles car le senne est un laxatif puissant donc si vous laissez infuser plus des 3 minutes recommandées, gare à la diarrhée et aux crampes abdominales... Cette infusion a le même gout que le thé Les 3 ballerines (mauve crépue, feuille de thé vert et feuille de Senné) sauf que ce modèle ci est une infusion, il n'y a donc pas de thé vert dans la composition. Si vous recherchez le thé les 3 ballerines, le thé vert en moins, c'est ce modèle qu'il vous faut. Le produit fonctionne bien car après l'avoir consommé si vous mangez des cochonneries (malbouffe, aliments anti nutritionnel très sucrés...) vous avez directement très mal au ventre et diarrhées horribles. Si vous mangez sainement (légumes, féculents, viande maigre/poisson) votre estomac ne réagit pas du tout (pas de diarrhées) et vous n'avez aucune douleur.

It works,cleanse organism

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although the instruction is to drink three cups a day, everyone commented that does not need more than 1 cup, and I can definitely confirm that. It is quite strong. I make myself a cup of hot water with one tea bag which I leave it sit for a maximum of 5 minutes, pull out the bag, I leave to cool down and drink tea before bedtime. In the morning I have a couple of walks to the bathroom and cleansing of the organism. As for cramps, I had them just the first day, when I was cleaning the strongest, other days further is quite normal but effectively and regularly

Will not buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I normally don't have any abdominal or digestive problems, but just one cup of this tea gave me horrible stomach pain and diarreah for over 30 hours. I tried it again a week later to make sure it wasn't caused by a stomach bug or something I ate, and the same thing happen. I threw the rest of the tea out.

Tehokas

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tehokas vatsantoimittaja. Ei kannata ylittää yhtä teepussia/päivä.