Nice Aroma & Convenient

Posted by alvinlky on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Convenient & the tea aroma was great, Tea lover will love it.

The merchandise arrived in excellent condition. No problems.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

iHerb didn't do anything wrong so I'll give them the maximum score of 5 stars. As for Uncle Lee Legends of China White Tea, I rate this product with 4 stars. For psychological reasons, I prefer my tea bags inside of airtight, sealed envelopes. Bigelow brand green tea is individually wrapped in airtight aluminum envelopes so I would rate their product with 5 stars. In fairness to Uncle Lee, their price was extremely good (low).

Great tea at a dirt cheap price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm no tea connoisseur, but I love this tea! Although I have only been drinking white tea for about a year, this ranks with some of the best I have experience! It has great light flavor, and you can't beat the costs!

I love this white tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is some good tea, I drink 4-5 glasses a day. Very yummy!

Best tea EVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm one of those ppl who are soooooo picky about my tea. I must've tried about 10 different kids of tea, and I hated them all. Received this in the mail and tried immediately... and was immediately hooked! Such a subtle tea, not bitter. Very light. Looooooove

Delicious Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea is very light and delicious. The product arrived very quickly. Will definitely reorder.

Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice

Tastes Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love white tea but this is my first time buying this brand. It really has a good smooth taste and it doesn't need very much sugar to sweeten. I drink white tea for better health and this brand is really good. I also loved the price!