Great Taste! - Helps with Dieting

Posted by Reviewer2442510 on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thank you iHerb! I requested for this product. Great price too! This is a dark tea with smooth and flavorful taste, which is kind of similar to Oolong Tea, but much richer. My favorite after meal tea. It takes a long time to make it through multiple fermenting processes. My experience is that it helps suppress hunger sensation. When I drink it after meal, I feel very satisfied, so I won't eat more, and won't be hungry so soon. It is said to break down fat in GI and reduce cholesterol, and subsequently help lose weight. You are supposed to drink it about 30 min-1 hr after each meal; especially after a rich meal, and that is what Chinese people do. I can't speak for dieters as I am not drinking it for that purpose. But I believe it can help. For that purpose, I recommend that you look it up on the Internet for details because there is much said on that. Enjoy it!

Uncle Lee's organic pu-erh tea

Posted by 4915408194290932743 on Mar 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This tea has a strong caffeine effect, but that is all. It has a thin flavour. It does not have the rich, earthy, satisfying flavour of a pu-erh tea. It does not have the reddish-brown colour (or "liquor") of true pu-erh tea. Nor does it provide any of the health benefits. It is very expensive. I suspect it is not pu-erh tea at all. Just watery black tea. [I much prefer Just A Leaf organic pu-erh tea. Much better price, top quality, 1/4 tsp. can be used to make three cups, one after the other, each steeped for at least 8-10 mins. Improves digestion, focus, alertness, energy levels, stamina]........but back to Uncle Lee's tea: I would not buy this again. I THINK IT IS A RIP-OFF. BUYER BEWARE! REAL PU-ERH TEA IS MUCH, MUCH BETTER THAN THIS!!!

Mi té rojo de confianza

Posted by gl0bulinas on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta el te rojo. De todos los que hay en iherb, este es el que siempre se viene conmigo. Tiene una muy buena relación calidad precio, está riquísimo y es muy sano. ¿Qué más se puede pedir?

I love Pu-erh!

Posted by Reviewer1231257 on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This may be my favorite tea so I well understand why, during ancient times, it was reserved only for royalty! Isn't it nuts how consistent that has happened with the "good stuff?" Yes, this time is also a rejuvenation drink! It is fantastic for first thing in the AM! I begin each day with it!

Pu-erh tea

Posted by 5220747457368506681 on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for a morning tea!

Best Pu-er Tea that I have ever tasted

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Pu-erh Tea that I have ever tasted. The flavor of the tea is very good and the fact that it is organic makes it premium. Take note though that this is a Chinese tea and it is best taken without sugar. The Chinese take it after dinner to get rid of the greasiness in the food which is typical of Chinese meals.

is an aquired taste

Posted by 5714536265460581876 on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i like this tea, to some it will be nasty . it is a very healthy tea worth the taste.of all prices on web for this tea it is not cheap, these are great.

me gusta mucho

Posted by 5144142184971572945 on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

te rojo muy rico ya lo he comprado varias veces

good!

Posted by frazac on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

has an earthy smell and taste ...

My first time

Posted by 5258821808558495664 on Sep 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if this is what pu-erh should taste like but for me i didn't like it it smells fishy

1 2