great brain boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Took a bit of getting used to, after all this time using tea bags. But this tea is one of the few things that gets my brain going. I like the strong teas in authentic Asian restaurants so I'm happy about the taste. It really does last through many, many uses in a metal tea ball. A little hard to get wet curly leaves out of the tea ball but worth it. Ordering again. Otherwise I won't be able to concentrate on complicated computer tasks.

Saved trip

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this product and I can not find in a store by me love that I can order and it comes to my door.

okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

an average green tea with a slight bitter taste and a mouth drying texture.

good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good delivery thank you

I brew it everyday.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I eagerly anticipate drinking this Gunpowder Green, it has a very wholesome and calming taste. This is the best green tea I have bought and I will surely buy it again.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good

Very good and strong green tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find that I can use less of this than 1 tsp per cup as directed since it is quite a strong green tea! Has a great taste!!! I use it in a French Press and it works great. Very happy.

Slight Bitter Taste

Posted by monwatt on Feb 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Don't leave the leaves too long or you will taste a slight bitterness, which is acceptable for me. Color of the tea is golden, not green. The price is good.

good product and price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good product and price

Gunpowder's the name

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One very accurate name. This is a punch-in-the-mouth style green tea. Highly potent and very strong. I will keep this in my repertoire of things to offer my visiting family members so I can watch them wince. Probably too strong for the average tea drinker but, to a green tea lover, this is one to try.

1 2