Subtle and soothing...

Posted by Reviewer3262103 on Sep 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've recently added green tea to my diet and this oolong is the perfect blend to enjoy after yoga or meditation-I'm very pleased with the subtle and mild taste of Uncle Lee's tea. Thanks, Lindy

Addicted, not addictive!

Posted by Reviewer3148619 on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking this tea for a couple of years now and it helped me to kick my "20 oz. of coffee a morning" addiction. It's got a mild flavor and I love using the tea leaf rather than the tea bags. It just seems so much more flavorful. I used to order this somewhere else, but found that iherb.com has the best prices!

I love this tee!

Posted by Reviewer1915266 on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite tee. Important thing - I can drink it without sugar. I`m in love with it!

no complaints

Posted by 5669431413231272064 on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time purchasing oolong tea. It seems like a good value. Is dried and sealed in a foil type bag.

Uncle Lee's Premium Oolong Tea

Posted by Reviewer2302834 on Aug 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have gotten hooked on Oolongs and Uncle Lee's is a very good every day tea. It is not too light or too heavy, a nice happy middle with a good "Oolong" flavor with a reasonable price. Oolongs can get pricy. I am re-ordering today.

the best!!

Posted by Reviewer1613924 on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

absolutely the best oolong i've tasted! i frequent a local chinese resturant for the tea and this one has it beat!very smooth and a delightful after taste!

Wonderful taste

Posted by Reviewer3261531 on May 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This tea is really a great bargain. I find the leaves can be used at least twice, stretching your budget. Plus, it's a very flavorful tea. I like the fact that it says it burns fat. Can't drink enough for that reason. :)

lovely

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful tea. Very high quality leaves, not tea bags, and not tiny little ground up bits. 5 ounces is a lot of leaves. I just use one or two per cup. The package says the leaves can be used repeatedly, but that didn't work for me. I like a fresh leaf with each cup.

I'm Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer1858848 on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This tea is OUTSTANDING! I absolutely love it and will order this again.

oolong tea