parabens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got this for free, it has parabens and I would not buy this one, iherb has masks with np parabens better for your health

I am happy with the purchase. good thing

Posted by ElenaFine on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good mask. I liked.

Perfect for a flash Effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There are 2 mfantastic and diferent maskes. Pomegranate one is firming and clearing, fantastic for mature or "grey" skin. It gives lfe to your face. Herbal is more relaxing and purifying, fresh and apropiate for every skin type. Both are very well premoisture and confortable, and gives moisture and light. I love them!

Really pleasant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This mask wasn't what i was expecting. I was expecting some kind of goo to put on my face but it literally a cloth mask soaked in the substances that make it a mask. I tried one and gave the other one away to a friend who really enjoyed hers as well. I just found it really pleasant, and it wasn't messy or difficult to wash off.

Baratas

Posted by mmonichi on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Cuando están en la sección de "product trials" tienen un precio muy bueno, y ahí si recomendaría probarlas, pero por su precio original yo no lo haría. No he notado que me hayan hecho nada. Sí, me han dejado la cara hidratadita, pero es algo momentáneo, ¿cuántas tengo que comprar para ver realmente resultados a largo plazo? Lo bueno que tienen es que vienen muy impregnadas de producto, y si no eres escrupulosa, la puedes volver a reutilizar si la guardas bien, yo una la he utilizado tres veces. :))

iuew

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Felt itchy and cold, did not like them at all

masks

Posted by alhamdulillah on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i liked the mask, tried only one so far, it has much moisture, enough for 2 masks not only one. Skin looked fresh and moisturized. Recommend.

good mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good product

moisturising

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very relaxing face mask that seems to help moisturise my face in dry conditions

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good product makes your face feel so hydrated