amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm completing the cycle of 3 weeks today and the results are amazing. I could get rid of long years belly fat and still could keep my weight growing as I'm getting lean mass. I haven't felt any side effects but I recommend taking the pills with something in the stomach.

King Fat Burner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is a excelent fat burner...

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It works! Took 3 courses, all three times less 6-5 killogram. But it only works with diet and exercise. Greatly reduces the volume of the body.

Universal Nutrition, Animal Cuts, Ripped & Peeled, Training Supplement, 42 Packs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hmmm - these made me feel dreadful. I gave up after three days. I was spinning out, felt way too hyper and wierd. Not my thing.

o melhor do mercado

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Sensacional

Not so much effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I felt it really good on the first few days. Gives me energy and focus. I drink the second one 30 minutes before I start my gym workout and it helps me with the focus on the first exercises. But yeah the potency went off after those few days and it seemed like a waste of money. And one big thing is that you won't feel the diuretic effect even if it contains 2 pills of those blue one. If you're looking to get water weight off or is still on the obese line yet, this is not for you. I think this is for contest guys or those with lower BFP already looking to get ripped.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Expensive, but worth the money trick. Swallow at first uncomfortable, then you get used. And there are no side effects. Even more energy is lost in 2-3 days. I recommend!

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It Works!!! Only one problem! Alot of pills.

Strong