Help

Good regenerator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've heard rumors that this is the best supplement for joints and injuries. It really is effective. Injured his shoulder and the Animal Flex could return to the ideal workout for shoulders. I refer to all who want a cure for injuries.

Side effect for Men

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It Does the job for taking care of joints But Unfortunately for guys it has a pretty annoying and not so Great side effect. On three separate occasions after taking them for two weeks I would get a severe sharp pain in my groin/testicle area. Almost like you were hit in them. Even after asking a few close friends Who Also use the "Animal" anything , they experienced the same problem... We're all very active and workout regularly so it's a shame they have such a negative side effect

Veeeeeeeery gooooooooooood!

Posted by Petros on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Its very effective for joint pain.My shoulder was aching when bench pressing and the pain is gone with Flex.Give it a try for 1-2 weeks,and tell for yourself.If you dont see an improvement, you may have a more serious problem,and you must see a doctor.

The best joint support product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best joint support product for Power lifters,Bodybuilders, and Athletes. Very recommend it to to each of them.

flex is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff, after knee operation I bought one pack and after a month jusing it i feel better!

Kinda misleading

Posted by odereviews on Apr 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Only one pack. Means you need to swallow whopping 8 tablets per day. Yes, this is very effective for those who have knee pains. Package is pretty large, and you need to be careful when you open it, it has very sharp edges. As for those who are looking for a good alternative, you might want to check out Arthi Flex Advance by 21st century health care.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have only been on it for a month and I can tell u it really works.

Animal flex

Posted by cosmopolitan on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Un produs care este divizat in pungulite a cate 8 pastile, pentru 44 de zile, pentru sanatatea oaselor si articulatiilor. Sunt cam la jumatatea cutiei si pot spune ca se simt deja imbunatatiri, eu avand o discopatie lombara.

great nutrition!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had problems with my left knee last year, and my trainer suggested me to try animal flex. I was taking it for about 2 months and my knee had recovered, now I have no pains in my knee during WODs or jogging.

Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's fantastic! It's really helped me.