RECOMMEND TO EVERYBODY !!!!

Posted by GoodLife on May 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

IT IS AN ANABOLIC BOMB !!! Gives a highly powerful effects of insane strength, energy, vigor !!! Hadn't tried a better vitamin complex than this one. **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Huge pills!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I rated four stars because I couldn't take them after discovering how big the pills were! I gave them to a body builder friend of mine who seems to love them.

Muito bom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Estou tomando o produto e os resultados tem sido os melhores!

Melhor pak que já existiu

Posted by Supermarombas on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Animal pak é animal pak, nada de moster nada de nitro pak. Porque eles são de uma farmácia muito fajuta! Já o animal pak é de um grande laboratório, da muitos resultados, deixa com gás etc....

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good..

Ótimo produto

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Comparando com o produto vendido no Brasil, não tem comparação, é muito melhor. O problema é que o produto foi tachado pela receita, mesmo o produto tendo seu valor $32,00 dollars

4/5

Posted by jacked on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Broke down and decided to try the Animal Pak finally.. I took Animal Pak while on "cycle" so I used 2 packs per day vs 1 pack in regular training situations.. When putting a heavy load on your body such as on a cycle it's nice to read the ingredients of Animal Pak and know that the deficiencies caused by the stress load is being replenished by one source.. If you hate taking pills don't bother with Animal Pak, 11 pills is a lot for a "Multi-vitamin" but you are getting evrything you need to fully harness the gains you are trying to achieve.. Yeah some pills taste that earthy vitamin taste but over all there was complete ease with taking these pills and not much after taste (which I have had with other multi's) Overall I feel more comfortable taking Animal pak, vs trying to make up for what a 1 pill Multi-vitamin is lacking, and when you break it down the cost is actually easier to grasp..

Awesome, but swallowless.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I won 10 pounds in a month. It is an awesome product from iHerb, and I truly recomend. Anyway, iHerb shows as professional as ever on the delivery. It comes before the deadline, in a closed box and no taxes. Thanks again iHerb.com!

thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good supplement thank you iherb

Strength And Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Animal Pak has helped support my introduction into body building. With a longstanding reputation and recommendations from professionals, this is a product I will continue to purchase to maintain my strength and overall body health.