Universal Nutrition, Carbo Plus, High

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

fantastic product very good

will buy again !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

highly recommend if u need to increase your carbohydrate intake but need the very best carbs instead of refined, this does the job! I mix it with my shakes and I never taste anything added when I add the carbs to it, so this works well with any flavor and won't change it, love it definitely recommend

AWESOMEE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Received this and universal creatine within 4 days only! first time buying from iherb! excellent service from iherb! :D

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product has come in handy

carbo plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Worked very well with me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very Good Carbo

Ainda não recebi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

por falta de informação na etiqueta do pacote, corro o risco do meu pedido ser extraviado, e eu não receber já que eu fiz os pedidos no mesmo dia dos pedidos entregues hoje.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good product

The boost you need.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

In lot of the times people like me, we don’t find a good time to eat before a training day, Some of us have kids, work , school and other stuff.. so we could forget to eat well before hitting the gym, And carbs it’s our fuel.. and without this fuel we won’t be able to push ourselves to great sessions and perfect training. I use this product about a hour before my workout, I mix it up with half or 1 scope of protein whey and then I go to gym. This product gives you the ability to push more weight and to have better session if you didn’t had the chance to eat a proper meal before. Really recommended.

1 2 3