На сайте не указан Warning который есть на этикетке витаминов

Posted by ryoko1 on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Внимательно посмотрите на этикетку. Там написано WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm Лично я не заказала бы себе эти витамины, если бы увидела такое в информации на сайте. И никому их не советую.

Bad news, guys

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My energy have never been higher

Posted by The-Healthy-Expert on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There are tons of multi vitamins out there that you can buy, but if you go to any supermarket you will spend a lot more than here at iHerb. Universal Nutrition's own complex is amazing. I been using it for over a year and decided that i wanted to test the effect of taking it. I stopped taking it every morning for 1 month straight and after about 3 weeks I started feeling tired in the morning and early in the evening. I am a very active person and i also felt that i had trouble getting myself to the gym. Now i'm taking the multi-vitamins again and my energy levels are back up! A big thumps up from me. Also you can find more of the products i recommend by clicking my name. I been working in the fitness industry for more than 10 years

Great cost / benefit.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A powerful multivitamin! Perfect combination of nutrients. At a price fully accessible to colleagues at iHerb. Who make the purchase of it, will not regret it.

excellent arrived very fast I love I'm very happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great product I recommend to all, came very fast in Brazil, I love this store iherb.com, perfect store the best.

good

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is impossible to feel work of vitamins. It is a way of life, prevention of diseases, care of an old age. I can estimate only convenience of the use, lack of side effects. It is good option of multivitamins, it has natural components. It is pleasant to me!

Exactly what I was looking for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The Advanced Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Complex. Balanced Nutritional Formula. A basic no nonsense dietary supplement one that all of us can use to improve the quality of our lives. With 25 required vitamins and minerals plus a unique digestive enzyme complex.I was looking for a good 1 multi-vitamin per day a vitamin that didn't require me to take 3 to 4 capsules that I would forget through out my busy day. I've been taking them for the past 3 weeks and I feel great!

Allowed in Norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These vitamin-mineral tablets are almost the only ones sold in the Iherb catalogue of products that are allowed in Norway. The reason being is that they only contain 200 mcg of Folic Acid, the limit allowed in this country. I have no idea as to quality, therefore I must rely on the reputation of Universal Nutrition's raw products and manufacturing facilities.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Goo d

good product by best price

Posted by tinuly on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was looking at this vitamins for a long time. Now finally got them and really happy. Vitamin content is very good and not wors then any other supplements from famost brands. Precautions are everywhere and it is a requirement of ANC so do not afraid of it at all, but pay attention if you have any allergic reaction for components