Best flavour!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So far I've tried this flavour and chocolate brownie. I definitely prefer this one, and have ordered my third box. I'm going to try cookie dough when it arrives, and will leave a review then too. I think this bar has great texture and it has the best flavour of any protein bar I've tried. I have tried many bars: Quest, Nutramino and various other brands, but this one is my favourite.

Keeps me going for a few hours

Posted by Rada on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried the other tastes, but the reviews on these are the best. I like them whole heartedly. 200 calories and no carbs - this keeps my engine running smoothly on those hiking trails or when there's no food around, or after the gym.

Mounds Bar?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent taste! Is this a Mounds Bar in disguise ? yummy yummy yummy!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After being on quests for a while it is hard to eat chocolate coated protein bars..it just feels like cheating..these do taste ok though if you prefer coated bars,

Nice taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, not to sweet. Nice to take with you as a quick meal. Will buy again.

best carbrite bar

Posted by moshibah on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

tastes like bounty

The very best carbrite bar: taste like mounds

Posted by tidfit on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is by far my favorite protein bar on the market. It tastes like a mounds bar and I eat at least one of these every day. If you don't like coconut, go for the chocolate mint, which is my second favorite.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love it very much - the taste is good and it is a perfect snack.

Absolutely delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am on a strict low-carb diet and having these on hand is a blessing. Not only are they filled with protein, they have only 2.0g of carbs and they are scrumptious!! When I get a craving for something sweet, chocolatey, healthy and delicious, I grab one of these very tasty bars. I'm getting ready to order a shipload more!!

tasty