HALLUELUJA!!!

Posted by 5133533626500327487 on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

HALLELUJA! that was actually the first word that came tom my thought on my FIRSTE BITE of this delicius MINT bar! Can it realy be TRUE that a chocolate can taste thath GOOD?! My answare for you is YES! Best taste ever, actually MUTCH MUTCH BETTER than after eight and "normal" mint chocolate! I will Absolutly by AGAIN++

Great low carb bars

Posted by 5392727963819944060 on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried most diet bars...the sweetner used in these does not upset my IBS and the taste is great. So far I have tried the coconut, mint cookie and s'mores. They were all fine, but my favourite is the mint and coconut. Rachel

Good, but too sweet

Posted by 5339794632185227345 on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste is good in the begining, but it's too sweet to keep eating it.

Great

Posted by 5344031966849744774 on May 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great

Delicious Bars!

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These bars are dark chocolate-covered with just the right amount of mint flavor and not too sweet. Hard to believe they are so low-carb!

AWESOME!!

Posted by Reviewer2635386 on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

LOVE THESE BARS!!!! Great taste (nice and minty), good protein content and low carb. Great fix for sugar cravings. Best low carb bar out I have tried

Sweet tooth

Posted by 5096356165503146340 on Dec 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm not big on mint flavoured chocolate although this is a strong mint taste it is quite delightful I REALLY enjoyed it. If ur craving something sweet without the high calories this is the bar!! Definitely get this again and very filling!! Fav carbrite bar. Recommended!!

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1781377 on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love mint and so for me these are now my favourite of the few from this range that I've tried (toasted coconut & brownie). Just ordered my second batch - using them on phase 3 of the HCG. These help me to take a needed break from all the meat & fish without causing any water retention as do other low carb bars.

good

Posted by erdong on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect taste and filling! Great for sugar craving on a low-carb diet. The prize is ok but could be a bit cheaper

YUMMO!

Posted by 5692678771623809931 on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are delicious,and totally awesome, easy guilt free snacks!

1 2 3