A Solid Four-Star Product

Posted by HawaiianViking on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like Universal Nutrition's products in general and N1-T, Natural Testosterone Supplement is no exception. The formula seems thoughtfully designed, though I'm suspicious that the average user can expect "to nearly double testosterone", as the manufacturer claims. Tribulus (protodioscin) does mimic Luteinizing hormone (LH), which in turn stimulates Leydig cell production of testosterone in the testes. However, indipendent clinical trials of Tribulus and its effects on human testosterone have shown mixed results. Other (probably) effective ingredients include avena (avenacosides A & B) and "patented longjack (Eurypeptides)", though it's beyond me what "patented" longjack means. While I like this product, I give it four stars and not five because, to me, the price is a bit too high, and I'd also like to see a few other ingredients added to this formula, like Maca or Mucuna pruriens.

Great stuff for T

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Took 4 a day for 1 month, along with stinging nettle and DIM. Free test: From 10.9 to 20.9 Total test: From 3.30 to 6.7 Truly amazing!

Less Fatigue

Posted by SoulFisher on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am new to testosterone supplements. I am on my third day of the bottle and I already noticed increased focus and less muscle fatigue in the gym.. maybe due to quicker recovery. My appetite has decreased except for back day and leg day I devour what's in front of me. If the affect keeps going this way I will definitely cycle it again through the year.

Great service of I-Herb, but product is average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I’m taking it almost for 2 weeks and still isn’t recognize any noticeable improve neither in performance nor in libido. Average product.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I felt the difference !

Big Fan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. Cycle it on and off with a few others.

crazy libido

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i liked it

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like it . good testostérone booster .

A good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A good product. Good quality. Nice work. I will recommend to all. Excellent service and fast delivery.

Gives energy ans dtrength boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase