One of the best products ever used in my life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ripped Fast is an awesome product,can't thank iherb enough, I have lost so much weight. I take 2 tablet 30 minutes prior to work out...and after consistent usage for couple of weeks...the product has really tonned me down..its an amazing product..I highly recommend this for fitness fanatics...Thanks iherb.

Ripped Fast - Known substance that cause birth defects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Please read the warning disclaimer, there are known substance that cause birth defects. I will not recommend it to anyone, who intend to start a family. I just threw my bottle away. It really gives you the kick-start for training. However, there are safer fat burner in the market. I will strong not recommend it to anyone

NOT HALAL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The Capsels are made of Gelatin so they're haram for moslems.

normal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

is a common calorie burner. Weak near lipo 6 and derivatives. There are other much stronger, but the price is double the minimum.

Great fat burner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The effects are kind of slow for me, but it certainly provided an energy kick for me in the gym when I consume them before workouts. I am only taking two, half the recommended dosage. I am Asian, Male, 78kg, 1.8metres and I have trouble sleeping at night if I consume four capsules! especially if I take them after 6pm.

very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this is the second time i'm ordering "ripped fast". took 2 capsules 30 min' before workout and the results are AMAZING!! lost weight and body fat. as i said, very good product!

excelent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product 100% would recommend to all very good.

Bit early to say

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for a couple of weeks now and although I cant say if they are an effective fat burner as I'm only taking a half dose. But one thing I will say is that they dont cause any side effects like palpatations or anxiety like I've experienced with other fat burners

TOP PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

EXCELLENT QUALITY FROM BEST SELLER !

Excelent!!

Posted by jotarex on Jun 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excelent!! It's not too strong.. but is very good. Its good price Works great I feel satisfied.