Safe & effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Been using this product for the past couple of weeks to get rid of surface water and I must admit, it works wonders. Easy to swallow tablets, gentle meaning they don't have you running to the toilet every 5 minutes and results in as a little as a couple od days.

I have to wonder . . .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product was tempting . . after all, who doesn't want to drop some fat and at a reasonable price? It had to be worth a try . . . right? After reading the container, I now have to wonder. This states that 1 item has been known to cause deformaties in unborn or newborn babies. What is this all about? This was opened by norwegian customs and most amazingly for them ( probably the strictest in the world ), it was let through . . .

Good Cuts

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had bought this product, but i wasn't expecting much, then i got impressed, he gave me good results, it's not as good as 'animal cuts' or 'lipo6 black', but he it's a good product with a good price, i recommend =)

First buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It was my first purchase from iherb and I am wery satisfied. Good package, fast delivery, good price.

horrible and ineffective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are HUGE and smell disgusting. I had to stop taking them as I just couldn't keep swallowing 3 very large, foul smelling tablets. There's nothing that could make this easy to take. Definitely not worth it. The effects are less than the thompson diuretic III (which I recommend over these) Awful experience trying to take these.

I don't receive this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For your information. Until now (16 September 2016) I don't receive my package yet. It has been already one week late from the due date. Please tell me what happen????

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product, I think very effective diet and slimming, recommend it to me on YouTube, below link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBbroHSnL4s

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great in burning fats

super cut3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Exellent

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product has been realized a very effective

1 2 3