Help

These are OK. Beverly International Ultra 40s are better!

Posted by adventurenomad on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

There are OK. I prefer Beverly International's Ultra 40. Those pack more liver into a smaller tablet, taste and smell more "livery", which can either be a good or bad thing! They both work, and I don't have any gas or digestion issues with either. One thing to note is that although the Uni-livers are much bigger than the Ultra 40s, they do slide down easy, thanks to a coating on the tablets. However, the larger size of the tablet compared to the amount of liver it contains leads me to think that these contain more 'filler' than the Beverly International ones. Like I said, the Uni-livers are ok, but I'll be going back to the Ultra 40s. Too bad iHerb doesn't stock them :(

Lots of Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these because I was diagnosed with anemia. While I have not had my ferrin level rechecked, I can honestly say that taking these have improved my energy and skin color. Also, this is the kind of iron that your body can absorb (heme iron) because it is an organic product. This is far better than taking a non-heme supplement. I have been very happy with the product's effect.

"Neutral" disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I found the taste actually almost pleasant - when you take into consideration that it is liver concentrate in there! However, I did not notice any beneficial/positive effects after swallowing almost a whole bottle; therefore one star only. I fully trust that the valuable ingredients are there, though. Consequently, I see no incentive for a re-order,

Thought it was good value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When i placed my order along with the price for delivery i Thought that was it and didn't think any more until i had a phone call asking for another £17 for tax so it could be delivered , when i ordered the product i was unaware of this i was not happy i paid the £17 tax which in total had cost me the same price as it would of cost with any other company will not be ordering from this company again and would advice other to be aware

Proper liver tabs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Has all the aminos and protein you'd expect. Taste is ok (not as bad as pure dess liver) and those huge tablets go down surprisingly easy. Good to take 10 or more each time and doesn't repeat on you.

Natural Energy Booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Maybe I was low on Iron, but within two days of taking this supplement I felt 'normal' with good energy, rather than dragged out.

Awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Eating liver tabs won't change your life like many sups promise... but they're an amazing base to build from if you're working out hard, and often. Even if you're not, the added high quality protein after you polish off one of these big tubs is worth it for the gains. Get on it.

Really Thank you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fast shipping :) I will buy from you again

old school supplement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used to take this in the 90's and VHTF in Australia. Increased my strenght and improved my workouts. Beef liver is a less processed supp that many of the old school body builders recommend. Fast post to oz from iHerb:)

Great!