Really works for energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this all the time for an energy supplement. The vitamins are the trick for him. He has tried other supplements, but this is the only one that works for him!

Love this Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I dont have to take these everyday, but I make sure I always have them at a hands reach they help me focus on my daily everyday functions, I recommend this product to anybody who needs a little boost to help you thru the day!!!

Upside of Uptime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying the little packets for years, but finally realized I could order a larger amount for a very low price.

The original is the best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this product because it is not too strong like so many of the energy supplements. It's the right blend of vitamins and stimulant.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like shopping this site to purchase my vitamins, the prices are very competitive and the shipping is very fast, very good company to do business when purchasing vitamins.

6-8 hours of solid energy

Posted by SteeleBlue on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No jitters, no rush, just steady energy with no side effects. I love this stuff!

Take before exercise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take one tablet each time before tennis and it last for a good 3-4 hrs

Uptime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Uptime gives time that boost of energy I need without that nervous feeling I get from other products. I will re-order when the time comes.

Uptime is Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for almost 25 years and it's an excellent product for a busy lifestyle. It's a great product for that extra boost during workouts or mental concentration!

Amaze balls

Posted by malikacousins on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yep it's amazing, peps me up and lasts for a bit with no cash afterwards :-)

1 2