Really works for energy

Posted by Reviewer2085840 on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this all the time for an energy supplement. The vitamins are the trick for him. He has tried other supplements, but this is the only one that works for him!

Love this Product

Posted by Reviewer1697458 on Apr 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I dont have to take these everyday, but I make sure I always have them at a hands reach they help me focus on my daily everyday functions, I recommend this product to anybody who needs a little boost to help you thru the day!!!

Upside of Uptime

Posted by Reviewer1577716 on Dec 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying the little packets for years, but finally realized I could order a larger amount for a very low price.

6-8 hours of solid energy

Posted by SteeleBlue on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No jitters, no rush, just steady energy with no side effects. I love this stuff!

Take before exercise

Posted by 5608277164452093965 on Apr 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take one tablet each time before tennis and it last for a good 3-4 hrs

Uptime

Posted by 5251055138433748745 on Apr 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Uptime gives time that boost of energy I need without that nervous feeling I get from other products. I will re-order when the time comes.

Uptime is Great!

Posted by 5005666848023950187 on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for almost 25 years and it's an excellent product for a busy lifestyle. It's a great product for that extra boost during workouts or mental concentration!

Amaze balls

Posted by malikacousins on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yep it's amazing, peps me up and lasts for a bit with no cash afterwards :-)

Best thing I found for low energy levels

Posted by 4658463095766485050 on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm not entirely sure of the science of algae - but I do know that they improved my health dramatically two years after cancer treatment, when all else seemed to fail. I think it facilitates the goodness in the food I eat - and I have taken uptime in some form every day for over 10 years now. I really notice when I have a break. I use the herbal version - and the max version for periods of time when I need less or more; I wish you sold them too. Fantastic product.

Great product

Posted by 5422620793005387106 on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like shopping this site to purchase my vitamins, the prices are very competitive and the shipping is very fast, very good company to do business when purchasing vitamins.

1 2