Love this product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product works better than any digestive enzyme, etc. that I have tried. I have many food allergens/intolerances/GI issues and this helps to calm my gut quickly. I take a dose before and after every meal and as needed with unbelievable results to help in digestion. One of the only bitters I know with Grape Alcohol vs Grain Alcohol which I require being gluten free. I cannot say enough good about this product and the fact it is organic also. Thanks Urban Moonshine for such an excellent product!!

These bitters are great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this company for about a year, and these bitters taste great, and work very well to settle my stomach and ease my digestion. I have tried several other brands and while they were effective, they were nowhere as good as Urban Moonshine.

love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely wonderful product. Great ingredients mixed well. I love the effect it has on digestion. will recommend and buy again.

Great for digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Also seems to help with the nausea I get with spring allergies. Can take it in my water and I actually kind of like the way it tastes - bitter and earthy but not overly strong.