helpful for bladder conditions

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Most of the ingredients match what I've read to be helpful for my condition (interstitial cystitis). I question the inclusion of Kava Kava. I take approx. 1/2 dose every other day (afraid to tax my liver) as well as corn silk, marshmallow and uva ursi separately. I have seen definite improvement in my symptoms, not sure which herbs or if all have contributed to this. Seems tobe a high quality source of herbs useful in this condition.

Better for maintenance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I didn't find this particulary helpful for an 'irritated' urinary tract.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for anyone that has weekness in the urinary tract, UTI's etc. I strengthens the urinary system. It has helped me tremendously.

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have had a constant uti for over a year and half. Been to many drs. and they just write me off. Even had the painful scope! This has helped ease the pain and my glands are no longer swollen most of the time. You do have to take at least 4 a day, 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. If I could remember I'd take them at night as well. Be careful taking them before you drink alcohol as you will have a stoned-like feeling.