Usnea Helped when i was ill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was coming down with something i caught from work when i decided to try this product called Usnea. I read that it helps with a multitude of illnesses, espically with strep, phemonia ,and the staph germs and so within 1 day of taking this product i felt all better. Keep this in stock please!!

Outstanding antiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have recommended this preparation to clients and have used it myself both internally and topically to assist the body in overcoming internal infections and skin infections. Works great!

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THIS IN THEIR MEDICINE CABINET!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product speeds up healing more then any product I have ever used in 47yrs. I think everyone should have this in their medicine cabinet. DW

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this Nature's antibiotic if I think I am coming down with a sore throat or cold - it works in stopping bugs in their tracks!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Hello, I am a nutritionist, and a nautropathic and this product is great. i have been using it and i think is solving the problem the intended use I order it for. So, thankx for being able to by it from your company. I seen on the internet not to many of the sites have this. I only found four including yours, and yours being the cheapest, it was worth it.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

In general, I like this brand. I can't say exactly how Usnea works since I take it together with Lomatium and Uva Ursi and Goldenseal and Pau D'arco but they work pretty good together.

Just what the doctor ordered!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Actually, it wasn't the doctor, it was us... but we received just what we ordered, and it arrived before I expected. Pleasant transaction all around.

Eclectic Institute: Usnea, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (ECL-38982)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Prices and service from iHerb are as good as should be; delivery time was short; product quality excellent. I rate iHerb at 5 stars, and will shop again.

Usnea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I will not know until after 4/6 as that is when we will be making a salve with it

usnea tincture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Quality product, excellent price, quick delivery

1 2