It works!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used it as a weight loss supplement. Apparently it works by making the visits to the toilet more frequent. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Try devils claw instead

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Common alternatives to this cause me breathing problems, so was glad to find it works - definitely beneficial to joints. It's expensive though, and I dislike the added colours. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Great for cortisol control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing for controlling excess cortisol production, as well as speeding up muscle recovery after workouts. Great for keeping fat down as well. Highly recommend!

SuperCissus pain relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for assisting with joint pains. Cissus is supposed to have healing and anti inflammatory properties and I believe it. This is the third time that I have used the product for post tendonitis and each time I feel fantastic during use. Additionally it seems to have healed some of the areas, as I do not feel as much pain post usage. I had two friends that broke the same bone in their hands the same week both snowboarding. One took my advice in taking the SuperCissus while the other did not. The girl who began to take it recovered much faster that the other and was actually rock climbing shortly after. I will absolutely be ordering more, and thanks to IHerb for great service and excellent customer service :)

Great !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good for bones!!!

About USPlabs SuperCissus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like its said: That's the #1 joint support formula

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for extra energy and weight loss. Has helped improve my stamina during swimming. As weight loss...mmhhh...still waiting to see results after 3 weeks

nice product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good for injuries for the first time but it wont work to a bad injure bone or tendon..

Highly recommended!

Posted by Eyz4eva on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took this together with Glucosamine and it helps with my knocking knees.

USPlabs SuperCIssus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the product for about 2 weeks now. I had broken a carpal bone in my hand and I was having pain with movement in my wrist. After I started taking SuperCissus I noticed the pain lessened and movement was easier. I would recommend this product. I also work a very physically demanding job and it seems to help in that regard also.

1 2