Strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's a strong version of valerian that you can really feel when you take it- it makes you sleepy. Some organic valerian I have taken have taken a while to work but this works quickly, I think.

Good, but with caveat.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fine if you swallow them whole, but if you make a tea as I do, they're incredibly bitter (almost nauseating). Me, I'll stick with the whole root alone for my tea, not with leaves and flowers.

Really strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had to downgrade to 250mg dosage as a higher dosage like these capsules gave me headaches. UPDATE: now that I have grown tolerant to the 250mg dosage I now use these 425mg caps every night with hops caps. The hops helps it dissolve or work better without giving me headaches. These dont taste bad either.

eclectic herbs are excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this works to really relax me !

Better than the competitors!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband as well, in combination with the skullcap. Though I admit I myself snuck some of them, and they're much better than the brand I used to buy for myself!

Very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I loved this product.

Helps me sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just one tablet gives me a better sleep and who doesn't need that?

Prepare to sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a very strong product and it works. Anytime I use it I sleep deep and long. Recommended if you have difficulty

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

with this friend I only have to take one and I fall asleep and in the morning I feel refreshed

Love this brand!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Valerian works great at helping you relax and get to sleep. This brand has a fresh-freeze-drying process that gives you a really potent product without tampering with the natural herb. I love that it is the whole herb, and no solvents are used to concentrate it.