Healthy nails

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product has helped my nails improve and was also recommended by my nail technician to rid my nails of a fungal growth.

fast delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can count on iherb for the honesty they always have. Glad this product was available through them.

Varisi for nails

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Varisi is the ONLY product I have ever found that cures fungus and untold other mold under fingernails and toes...it is truly a miracle....and I have spent a fortune on every product out there over the years. I ordered three bottles ....one for my Moms horrible nails...she was even embarrassed about them and now after only four weeks twice a day they look like fingernails again...that she can even apply polish too.

it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for my toe nail fungus and it works! I will keep using it just to keep my nails healthy

healthy nails

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

this is a great product o someone who doesn't want any chemicals to fix nail damage and doesn't want to remove polish or acrylics, and it works!

Varisi, Healthy Nails

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mother. She has fungus toe nails. She finds Varisi effective and easy to apply.

Varisi, Healthy Nails

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for a month. Results were satisfactory. My nails have not been completly cleans as guarantee.

varisi