The best for your Acid Reflux and Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2972570 on Nov 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a God given product. I have suffered from Acid Reflux and Gastritis for years always depending on precribed meds.....but only until my friend told me about BufferPH. I started out taking 6 a day, as recommended, but after 10 days I lowered my dosis to 2 a day and now I can eat anything my little heart desires. I also suffer from Fibromyalgia and the combination of these products: CoQ10, NADH, vitamins B-12 (sub.)and Magnasium Malate has given me the energy the this diabolic illness has taken from me. I HIGHLY recommend them.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is such a fabulous product!!! I absolutely LOVE IT! It is great for any kind of digestive pain, indigestion, high stomach acid, nausea, heartburn -- just an excellent product all around. My mom used it and she said it helped to alleviate the pressure and inflamation around her bladder area so she was able to urinate a lot better. I usually use it for high stomach acid and heartburn. Works great in combination with slippery elm, aloe vera gel juice, and other comfort herbs for the stomach. Thanks, VAXA, for making such a FABULOUS product!!! :)

Great for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Alkalize and lose weight! This is one of the best alkalizing products. I have tried many and this one is great. Diseases thrive in an acidic environment. Also, it is difficult to lose weight if your body is acidic. As we get older, the body will leech from the bones to try and alkalize naturally. So, it is important to keep a good PH balance. I lost 5 lbs in one week of taking Buffer PH. Also, saw improvement in my skin and energy. My husband noticed his restless leg syndrome is gone. This is a great combination of minerals. Don't be afraid of homopathic supplements. They are safe and the ingredients are found naturally in our body. They replace what the body is lacking due to age, stress ect. Very pleased with Vaxa products and the prices at iherb.

Powerful

Posted by 5121316531061688243 on Mar 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I always feel better when I'm on the alkaline side. I don't get sick and nip any potential sickness before it can develop. These are powerful. I use them mostly when I know I've had a heavier consumption of acidic foods/beverages. I use the saliva test strips to monitor when these would be most helpful

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1550278 on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product! It does wonders to balance my PH levels. Just take them daily.

Product is effective

Posted by 5156385800765080124 on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent pricing; product suggested by homeopath and has proven more effective than a pharmaceutical drug.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2235337 on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started to take these for my Bladder IC, so far so good, not healed but I feel a bit better

great for alkalizing

Posted by Reviewer1763978 on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good product used for years

Great product

Posted by 4670086467205083324 on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't do with out this product. It keeps my ph levels at the perfect alkaline level. Not to mention, the price is great and the delivery is speedy.

Fast acting product.

Posted by 5224852164561839396 on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Almost immediate results, I highly recommend this product for those with high acidity levels....big difference.