works amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My 17 year old daughter has been using this product for about a year and it keeps her skin looking great. When she runs out of the product we quickly see her acne come back. I highly recommend this product!

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son had a mild case of acne and he hates to apply any type of cream to his face, so I decided to try these. He takes 2 or 3, twice a day and it has cleared up beautifully in about 3 weeks! So impressed!

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

after two bottles eight pills a day you see amazing results . the real deal

Clearin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Acne clearing up well!

Worked when nothing else would.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with my son's results. Blemishes that were there for months have now vanished.

Vaxa Vlearin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good product, great service

Vaxa Clearin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this daily for months now and haven't noticed much, if any, improvement in my skin. Granted, I've been taking only 2 pills each morning rather than the 4 - 8 recommended on the bottle, I feel like this would end up being a relatively expensive way to maintain skin. I suppose I'll use up the remaining product according to that higher dosage since I don't intend to purchase again as I've found more affordable and effective topical treatments elsewhere.

Working very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Within days the ferocity of my 18 year old's acne had eased. After several weeks the eruptions have almost healed and, most importantly, we aren't seeing new ones. We'll definitely continue with this wonderful, cost-effective product.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had good results after one bottle taking 4 caps by day. I am still using it and I hope get clear skin after 3 months of treatment.

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this product for his acne - it's amazing!

1 2