Chronic Parasite Infection - Now Better!

Posted by Reviewer1971863 on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is an effective product in the fight against parasites worth the money... but you may need to take more then one bottle for more chronic situations!

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take this along with malic acid for 15 days, take 5 days off, and then repeat the cleanse for 15 more days. Be prepared for nausea, fatigue, and overall ickyness, but that's normal for a parasite cleanse.

inconclusive

Posted by Reviewer2126308 on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if I needed this product in the first place... can't know if it works or not. At least it wasn't unpleasant in any way to use The dosage requirements were a bit of a concern, because the recommended dosages and duration of recommended usage require more than is in the container! I would need another container shipped, which is very inconvenient.

Effectively detoxifies parasites

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a highly effective product. I did my first parasite cleanse in the late 90's and that healed my CFIDS symptoms but the side effects were brutal. I was on a double parasite and candida cleanse with diet for just over a year so many bottles are needed, although people with a mild infestation can do between 2 bottles to a few more for 6 months total time. I purchased this a few years ago from iHerb but wasn't able to withstand the cleanse as I am too weak now due to extremely severe illnesses. However I'm currently doing a liver cleanse and I feel this is the correct way to proceed as my liver couldn't handle the toxins released by the parasite die-off process. I've found out that charcoal caps absorbs the toxins from such cleanses and significantly reduce the side effects. (However charcoal also absorbs supplements so timing is key). So as soon as I'm done with this liver cleanse, I'll be on this to further rid my body of these toxins and invaders and I'll be sure to have charcoal on hand during both.

parasitin, from vaxa

Posted by Reviewer1455081 on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very well pleased. worth the money

Definitely does it's job

Posted by 4632176933490751596 on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I suspected I may have a parasite issue, so I took this as a first measure. It revealed that I had tapeworms and possibly other parasites after about 9-10 days of use. Now on day 11 and feeling better and better. Just watch out for the "parasite cleanse cold" that may come on after about a week of usage. Take alongside some anti-parasite foods like pumpkin seeds and papaya and it will work even better!

Parasitin

Posted by 5402354163799586600 on Jan 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I already sent in a review typed letter but forgot to do the star rating with it. Please connect my review letter with my star rating which is 5 stars!! Thank you.