Essential for monitoring pH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These test strips are sturdy (not floppy like litmus) and handy. I presume they are fairly accurate. However, when using them to test both tap water & bottled water, neither read near "7" (water being neutral). These stips help me determine which foods make me acidic & how minor adjustments will improve my overall health.

easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

easy to use and determine pH. They start our yellow, but just being exposed to air, they turn a little greenish. Hopefully your pH isn't below that, anyway.

very informative and i trust what it is telling me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

a natural type dr told my husband to get this to help get the right enviroment to help rid his body of cancer ( throat ) so it is interesting to know when our bodies are to acidic. this way it seems i might be feeling it when i am to acidic but then again sometimes it is surprising to find i am right on . it is helping to educate us.

Work fast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have to keep a test of the water I drink and my urine out put these work great for both!

This passed the litmus test!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Had the toughest time trying to find pH test strips. These work great!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I get this product about every three months just to keep a check on my ph balance. It is accurate, easy to use and the price is great.

Happy with the PH strips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The PH strips are very easy to use and the information provided: a PH chart and colour indicator, helps to check whether the PH level is within normal bounds

pH tester

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this product, easy to read. Every day I have slightly different level of pH. First 3 days it was somewhere close to 6.5....then with some changes in diet and supplements it is reached 7.3...will order again.

good test strips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

these are good and easy to use

Not Easy to use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find matching colors is not easy. The green range colors are very similar.

1 2 3