Vega Antioxidant EFA Oil Blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the Vegas EFA oil blend now for almost a year. I used to own and operate health food stores in Edmonton, Alberta and have used and sold every brand out there. This is by far the best EFA oil blend that I've ever had the privilege of using.

good

Posted by richdad on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good oil

Best oil I have ever tasted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This oil is now my favorite dressing! Tastes great and great for you. I bought one to try and just ordered 2 more, because my whole family likes it. mix with a little apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, dijon and dill...yummy

fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil to make a salad dressing with lemon or lime, mustard, garlic and pomegranate and/or elderberry concentrate. Yummy! A superfood powerhouse! Love it!

VEGA IS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love Vega EFA Oil Blend. I have dry skin and it helps a lot with my skin. My favorite ways to eat Vega is over my hot cereals, salads and popcorn. It is light and no aftertaste.

Very good ingredients but strong taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This oil has really great ingredients but you cannot really use it for all purposes due to its strong (bitter) taste. Normally you can dilute it 1:3 or 1:4 with e.g. olive oil to have a not too strong tasting salad sauce.

Oils ain't oils

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product and well worth the extra cost.

Yay for this EFA Blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Being vegan, I was concerned about not getting my Omegas and such from fish. Well, I'm not worried any more. This oil is great in raw smoothies, mixed with juice, to saute with - it's delicious and exactly what I was looking for.

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love it. This the oil has amazing flavor.

Not so great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is probably an excellent product for your health but it doesn't taste very good.

1 2