Best Vegan Supplement EVER, but great for meat-eaters too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

have used VEGA for months now. My energy levels have increased, I sleep better at night, and I have a much better overall sense of wellness. As an added bonus my skin, hair and nails all look much better. It is filling, tasty and nutritious.

Love the product, but don't love the taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Vega makes amazing products. I absolutely love this company, but I haven't found the right combination of ingredients to make it taste good yet.

Berry Flavor - VEGA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this flavor a lot I've tried the Natural flavor - stay away from that but the BERRRY IS AWESOME!!!!! I like it watered down it's just easier to drink it down, otherwise it is too thick for me. Great product

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have not tried any other flavors but I did like the Berry Flavor - I thought that I was ordering the larger size not the 7 serving size. The stuff is expensive but worth it. I feel amazing after drinking this after a long hard ride and those days or nights where I dont have time to cook this is a great meal and wow you feel amazing after drinking it. I did find it tastes better if you really shake it up and continue to shake it as you drink it but it was tasty.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love it! So many nutrients..high fiber!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste and feel really full whith it.

vega don't change!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

really like this product but is being replaced

One of the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this product. One can feel its power in few weeks. If you look at the composition you will see one of most powerful combination of nutrients. Dispite of all that, I believe that the producers are ones that you can really rely on.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had my doubts about a non-whey powder but this is amazing!! Great taste too!

Better than advertised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one great product. Great taste, blends well. I use it in my green smoothies. To make it go farther I use only one scoop. May be my imagination but it sure increase my energy when I bike. Will continue to order. Berry and Chocolate are my favorite flavors. This stuff is expensive but my body is worth it :-)