Good for Workouts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried both this product and the smoothie infusion from Vega and this is the top of the line in terms of getting optimal nutrition for your exercise program. Brendan has created a real substitute meal that is Vegan and tastes pretty good also. I buy this one (natural flavor) because you get more servings than the other flavors and it's a pretty neutral taste. The Chocolate flavor I will say rocks if you don't care about having the extra servings. The product doesn't come cheap but I will say the company's products are very high quality. I'd recommend getting the bigger size for cost savings and only use 1/2 the dose suggested for optimal cost savings. It's a winner!!

An absolute must in my daily smoothie!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nutritionally speaking, Vega Complete Whole Food Health Optimizer, is one of the best vegan nutritional powders out there, at least in my opinion. I add a scoop to my green smoothie everyday. The Natural flavor is definitely a neutral taste which is perfect for whatever fruits and veggies I want to add to my smoothie for the day. The Natural and Vanilla Chai are the best tasting flavors.

Great for energy and work outs!

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's unquestionably a good product from Vega but I have a real issue generally with 'natural' vanilla flavoring. Of course no flavorings are natural and I do wish they would use actual vanilla in these pricey products, just because they've gone to such efforts to make it otherwise very natural.

mixed emotions

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for a meal replacement, I think this is a great product. excellent protein source and a good dose of other nutrients. I was really looking for a protein shake to use in conjunction with a new workout routine, thinking the other nutrients would be a bonus. But I find it really filling and worry that I will over do it on some vitamins...so I am switched to a straight protein powder.

Love Vega products

Posted by adechamplain on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was the original version which now is replaced by Vega One. The new VEga One in 5 flavours has better tasted and is lovely. I actually liked the old one too (this one) and it's a high quality product which will help iron out the edges if your diet is not always perfect. A great alternative to other snacks as well and an easy to make fast pick me up. I always have something like this on hand

Delicious and filling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy the natural flavor. I make green smoothies with this powder. I use coconut water in lieu of dairy replacements. It is delicious and filling, and the fiber is not to harsh on my stomach.

Complete Whole Food Health Optimizer, Natural Flavor

Posted by brobin on Oct 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No review. Discontinued item.

Good product...

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

...so long as you like the taste!

vega

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have only had this in smoothys it has been fine for me.

ok flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great ingredients and keeps me full and energized; the flavor is slightly green, hard to describe. Not bad, just not my favorite from this brand

1 2